Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tiny Back Packs

I purchased this pattern sometime last year with the thoughts of making a few for fun gifts. It took a little longer to get to them than I had hoped but at least they are finally finished. I think they turned out quite cute. As much as they are cute, they were as much of a hassle to do. All I can say is if you plan to make these, pin, pin, pin around the curves!! I thought the instructions were well written and easy to follow. If you are interested in getting the pattern, you can find it here on etsy at this link https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/114323172/school-backpack-pdf-pattern-for-ag-doll?ref=shop_home_active_1

Here a couple of pictures. I'm afraid I didn't hold the camera steady, so some are a tad blurry.







They look nice and full because I have them stuffed with bags. There are two side pockets and one main pocket on the front. I thought about adding a few other features and inside pockets but I figured I was doing good to get the main bit done. I know two little girls at church that are going to like these :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment